Saturday, May 10, 2008
I haven't dabbled in my makeup all week so I thought it was time to play in some. This look is very colorful! I can't wait to try it again...
Ladies let your locks down and that it!
- I started with a nice clean moisturized face. Then I added UDPP to the eyes.
- Apply MAC Delft paint pot to the lower lid
- Apply MAC Electra to the inner portion of the lower lid and pull the color outwards.
- Next pull out some Minerals. First I applied just a little bit of Armaleigh's Nico to the inner part of my eye.
- Apply Armaleigh's Chloe to crease and blend in with Nico and apply Armaleigh's Lulu to crease. (Sorry pic of Lulu did not come out, but it is a hot pinkish color)
- Apply MAC Vex to browbone, and I used a light blue eye pencil on the lower lid.
- Blend well, and apply your favorite eye liner and mascara, define brows, and add some blush and lipgloss.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
- My Foundation: I'm not a big Foundation gurl, but when I do where foundation I use Mary Kay
- My Mascara: Maybelline
- My Blush: L'Oreal HIP Blusing Creme
- My Eye Shadow: Mainly MAC and L'Oreal HIP
- My Day Cream: Shea Butter or Cocoa butter
- My Lipstick: I don't really like lipstick, but I LOVE Lipgloss, MAC mainly
- My Beauty Product Brand: MAC mainly
- My Essential Beauty Product: Lip gloss, I don't think I can leave without it!
- My Favorite Makeup Product: I absolutely adore eyemakeup
- My Perfumes: Can't stand them, gives me crucial headaches. However I do wear body sprays
- My Nails: I rarely polish them
- My Feet: I am only a foot person during open toe season.
- My Hands: Anything that keeps them smooth and moisturized. I like Aveeno
- My Ultimate Dream: A cake load of money!
- My Favorite Fashion Publication: Don't really have one