Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tag... I'm It

  • My Foundation: I'm not a big Foundation gurl, but when I do where foundation I use Mary Kay
  • My Mascara: Maybelline
  • My Blush: L'Oreal HIP Blusing Creme
  • My Eye Shadow: Mainly MAC and L'Oreal HIP
  • My Day Cream: Shea Butter or Cocoa butter
  • My Lipstick: I don't really like lipstick, but I LOVE Lipgloss, MAC mainly
  • My Beauty Product Brand: MAC mainly
  • My Essential Beauty Product: Lip gloss, I don't think I can leave without it!
  • My Favorite Makeup Product: I absolutely adore eyemakeup
  • My Perfumes: Can't stand them, gives me crucial headaches. However I do wear body sprays
  • My Nails: I rarely polish them
  • My Feet: I am only a foot person during open toe season.
  • My Hands: Anything that keeps them smooth and moisturized. I like Aveeno
  • My Ultimate Dream: A cake load of money!
  • My Favorite Fashion Publication: Don't really have one

2 comments:

Amina said...

I enjoyed reading your posts. Which eyeshadows are your favorites?

Lakia said...

Humid, barestudy paint pot. Vex, Down brown. I absolutely love all of my HIP duo's