Saturday, May 10, 2008

FOTD: Colorful

I haven't dabbled in my makeup all week so I thought it was time to play in some. This look is very colorful! I can't wait to try it again...
  • I started with a nice clean moisturized face. Then I added UDPP to the eyes.

  • Apply MAC Delft paint pot to the lower lid

  • Apply MAC Electra to the inner portion of the lower lid and pull the color outwards.

  • Next pull out some Minerals. First I applied just a little bit of Armaleigh's Nico to the inner part of my eye.



  • Apply Armaleigh's Chloe to crease and blend in with Nico and apply Armaleigh's Lulu to crease. (Sorry pic of Lulu did not come out, but it is a hot pinkish color)
  • Apply MAC Vex to browbone, and I used a light blue eye pencil on the lower lid.



  • Blend well, and apply your favorite eye liner and mascara, define brows, and add some blush and lipgloss.
Ladies let your locks down and that it!

3 comments:

Amina said...

beautiful!!
i really love it!!
You've inspired me to use more colors...

Nikkia Chanel said...

very pretty:)

Twinkle Twinkle said...

I like the look - and isn't Delft great!