I haven't dabbled in my makeup all week so I thought it was time to play in some. This look is very colorful! I can't wait to try it again...
Ladies let your locks down and that it!
- I started with a nice clean moisturized face. Then I added UDPP to the eyes.
- Apply MAC Delft paint pot to the lower lid
- Apply MAC Electra to the inner portion of the lower lid and pull the color outwards.
- Next pull out some Minerals. First I applied just a little bit of Armaleigh's Nico to the inner part of my eye.
- Apply Armaleigh's Chloe to crease and blend in with Nico and apply Armaleigh's Lulu to crease. (Sorry pic of Lulu did not come out, but it is a hot pinkish color)
- Apply MAC Vex to browbone, and I used a light blue eye pencil on the lower lid.
- Blend well, and apply your favorite eye liner and mascara, define brows, and add some blush and lipgloss.