Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag

Things I'm passionate about:
My Children
Animals
Education
Love

( I think I am a true flower child)

Things I'd like to do before I die:
Get Rich or die trying
Dance in front of a sold out crowd
Do some professional modeling
Leave a mark in this world

Things I say often

Oh Hell! (when I make a mistake or have an accident)
Mandingo - That's what I call my hubby
Umm, not to be confused with "um" like you don't know what to say, but instead like "Umm, no that heffa didn't"
Niy-n-em, that is how I call my children to come on at the say time, its 3 of em, and Niy is part of my daughter's name. LOL

Books I've read recently:
The souls of Black Folk
Africa in History
The Bible
Native Son


Songs I could listen to over and over:
I am a big music lover, and lyrics move me. I'll list some artist that I can listen to their CD's over and over.
Emence - My husbands R&B group
E. Badu
Citizen Cope
Bilal
Raheem Devaughn
Maroon 5....... the list will go on, an on.

Traits I'm attracted to in my friends:
Loyalty
Humor
Determination
Intelligence
Able to formulate thier own opinions

I know that most bloggers have already been tagged, but if you haven't. Your it.

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

did you say bilaal and maroon 5??? i'm sooooo with you on that!